Tuesday 4 March 2014

It's a lifestyle change!



Day 2! How is it going? I am so proud of myself because I worked out twice yesterday and burned a combined 875calories plus I ate 100% clean meals.

Breakfast- Plain Yogurt + Granola
Snack 1- 100cals of Pistachio nuts
Lunch- Brown rice + healthy vegetable soup made with Kale and without oil
Snack 2- 1 slice of honey dew melon
Dinner- Left over vegetable soup from lunch


Today's morning workout was also intense. I am in so much pain. Pleasurable pain I tell ya! My evening workout will be a 30 minutes brisk walk because tomorrow is weights training at bootcamp and I need my muscles relaxed tonight. Shout out to my workout partner Chiomz!

One thing I have learnt on my fitness journey is the fact that it is a lifestyle change. I lost 12kg between August and December last year and I hit a plateau. I think I must have gained 1 kg because although I worked out, I didn't really watch my meals. I saw myself going back to the unhealthy lifestyle and I recently came to the realization that I need to adapt to this new healthy lifestyle change. Yes I will have cravings, but they can be managed. I can indulge once in a while but in moderation.

This 6 weeks plan is for me to reset and kick up my weight loss a notch. I have 10kg to go and I am hoping I can achieve a significant loss by the end of 6 weeks. It is exciting to me. I have so many new yummy recipes to try and the adrenaline from working out keeps me going.

Remember, it is not a quick fix. It is a process with great progress. So Relax and have fun!

I am off to eat my lunch of wholewheat pasta in tomato sauce+shrimps.

No comments:

Post a Comment