Friday 17 October 2014

Gym Membership Deal: LAGOS!


When you’re eager to try a new restaurant, you might ask your friends for recommendations, read a good review, or check out the menu before you spend your money and time there. If you enjoy your first meal, you’ll return again and again, but if your experience is less than great, that first visit will also be your last.

I liken that experience to joining a gym. As a fitness enthusiast, I have had a fair share of gym memberships and classes and I really like trying new things and looking for the latest in town. I am an addict and I am not ashamed.

Since I like discovering things, I have decided to also use this blog to share experiences, recommendations, deals and offers I come across that are fitness related in Lagos.

To kick this off, one of the gyms I belong to, Club Shrinkers which is amazing by the way, has a great deal going on for 5 days.

Highlights

Two options available (customers can purchase more than one option):
N7990 (N35000 original value) – valid for one month gym membership and one year registration
N14990 (N70000 original value) – valid for two month gym membership and one year registration

Full gym class with state of the art equipment which include:
Gym machines
Treadmill
Dumbbells
Stair climber
Gym provides workout equipment and training session
Burn out fat
Build muscles and enhance body shape
Experienced gym instructors

Head over to dealdey and get this deal. It really is a great one considering an average gym membership on the Island in Lagos is about N30k per month excluding registration.

No comments:

Post a Comment