Monday 15 October 2012

Running for Beginners


After failing and getting back up many times, I decided to take my weightloss journey more serious. You know when you get to that point that you know you had to make changes.

September 9,2012 was my turning point, Thanks to 3 of my friends. 5 weeks later, I have lost approximately 21.6lbs (9.8kg) I am still far from my goal weight, (I have 15kg) to go. I know I can do it. It's not about how long it takes, but how well I can maintain it.

A friend of mine told me how Running helped her tone up and lose weight and I was so motivated with her pictures that I dusted my running shoes and hit the streets.

As a newbie to running, I found a plan that has been working so far, and hopefully in a few months, I will be Usain Bolt....lol

You can view the plan here

Does anyone run? Any pointers?

Rebirth

3 comments:

  1. Hey dear! 9.8kg in 5 weeks is amazing. So happy for ya. Funny I found you on a journey of my own :D Will check in here every now and then to get my motivation boost on. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by dear. How have you been? Good to hear from you

    ReplyDelete