Monday 30 July 2012

Let's Try Again.....



Remember my last post? How I hurt myself by week 3 of Insanity?
Well Yea, I am fully recovered. I did the 30 days Jillian Michaels workout during my down time and I have to say, I missed Insanity.... *gasp* I really did. It was working for me and I noticed I looked better :)

Anyway, I have decided to give it a try again. So this morning was my Day 1.

The first day of Insanity is the Fit Test, which sets a baseline to track your progress as the weeks go on. The instructor, Shaun T, takes you through a warm-up, then a series of cardio moves that last 60 seconds each with a 60 second rest in between. The warm-up alone sent my heart rate through the roof, which got me excited. I must admit I felt woozy and tired mid way but still continued to the end.

Here are my stats for the main cardio moves


Move Fit Test Day 1- 30/07/2012

Switch Kicks 123
Power Jacks 30
Power Knees 74
Power Jumps 32
Globe Jumps 5
Suicide Jumps 8
Push up Jacks 13
Low Plank Obliques 41


All I need to improve on right now are my eating habits. Decided to eat better starting today (well I had 3 scoops of Ice cream yesterday....sigh) and so let's hope this works.

Have a good week guys.....


No comments:

Post a Comment